Bihar assembly election 2020 will be held in three phases on October 28, November 3 and 7 November and the results will be announced on November 10, Election date announced by Election Commission of India.
The first major election across world wide will be in Bihar amid Covid-19 .
Chief Election Commissioner Sunil Arora called Bihar election is a historic election and world biggest in corona era.
Bihar assembly has to elect new 243 member by 29 November.
Separate voting for corona patients.
All necessary precaution will be taken care by authority.
Date of Poll : 28 October 2020
Bhagalpur, Banka, Munger, Lakhisarai, Sheikhpura, Jamui, Khagaria, Purnia, Araria, Kishanganj and Katihar
Date of Poll : 03 November 2020
Muzaffarpur, Sitamarhi, Shivhar, West Champan, East Champaran, Vaishali, Darbhanga, Begusarai, Madhubani, Samastipur, Saharsa, Supaul and Madhepura.
Date of Poll :7 November 2020
Jehanabad, Gaya, Patna, Bhojpur, Arwal, Nawada, Aurangabad, Kaimur, Siwan, Saran, Gopalganj, Nalanda, Buxar and Rohtas.
Date of Counting of Votes: 10 November 2020
Parties and alliances:
NDA:(National Democratic Alliance)
1. JDU : Janata Dal United.
2. BJP : Bharatiya Janata Party
3. LJP : Lok Janshakti Party
4. HAM: Hindustani Awam Morcha
UPA: United Progressive Alliance
- RJD: Rashtriya Janata Dal
2. INC : Indian National Congress
3. RLSP: Rashtriya Lok Samta Party
4. VIP : Vikassheel Insaan Part
1.CPI: Communist Party of India
2. CPIML: Communist Party of India (Marxist–Leninist)
3. CPIM: Communist Party of India (Marxist)
United Democratic Secular Alliance
- AIMIM: All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen
- SJDD: Samajwadi Janata Dal Democratic
OTHER PARTY: Jan Adhikar Party